PILGRIMAGE TO ITALY
We have been successfully designing and guiding pilgrimages
to the most famous Italian shrines since
we funded our company in 2005.
Below is a sample itinerary for those of you who are interested
in visiting Rome at their own pace , but still want to add a spiritual
approach by taking an optional excursion to Assisi,
the town of St. Francis, or by extending
their stay to Padre Pio’s shrine in Southern Italy.
This tour can run from a minimum of 6 participants
to a group of 50 people..
If you are a priest and wish to arrange a tailor-made
pilgrimage for your parish, feel free to contact us.
We will do our best to help you design your perfect pilgrimage,
daily Mass included.
We provide land only services. For airline tickets please refer
to your local travel agent or buy tickets online.
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor-coach or minivan as per itinerary
- English-speaking driver or assistant on the transfer from airport to hotel.
- BB accommodation in a double-bedded room in semi-centrally to centrally located 4-star hotel in Rome.
(depending on availability at the moment of booking)
- Buffet breakfasts at hotel
- Half-day guided tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Entrance fees to Vatican Museums
- Transfer by bus or minivan to St. Peter’s Square for the Papal Audience
- Air fare;
- Travel Insurance ( highly recommended)
- Overnight tax at hotel in Rome
- Tips to your assistant , driver, local guides;
- Gratuities at restaurants;
- Alcohol, beverages and food not specified in the voice “included services”;
- Porterage at airports and all other items of a personal nature;
- All that is not specified in the voice “ the price includes”
Download for : generalbookingconditions